Thursday, April 9, 2009

Amaya didn't give up crafting for lent!!!

Amaya didn't give up anything for lent this year and has been on quite the crafting kick.  I guess she can't help it they offer such great classes here!!  Before spring break started Amaya took a two hour beading class with Jet Seeto at Crafty Things, she made the prettiest bracelet that I was told I would NOT be the recipient of come Christmas time!  The Jennifer and Amaya went to paint pottery at the Mud Factory and I love how her bunny turned out and how she thought to give him colorful polka dots!!!  Next on to the Bunny bag class with Miss Anastasia.  I was really shocked when I came to pick her up and Amaya was so proud that she had hand sewn, and not with the bad plastic needles I give her!!!  Wednesday was stuffed Bunny class and I have to admit, it is so much cuter then the display one for the class (I almost talked her out of the class because of the homely little bunny =)  Thursday and yesterday were paper mache Easter baskets, so lets see what happens, more later...



1 comment:

  1. Cute! I can't wait until lent is over. One more day and I can listen to rap music again!

    ReplyDelete