Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting better

    Well We are all still feeling very sad about Amelia, but I think because she died peaceful it make it easier.  This last week Amelia was in so much pain and she could no longer walk.  Amaya seems to be on the mend the best, so I don't want to say anything to her if she is doing well, but then I wonder if I am missing a good opportunity to talk to her.  There really should be like just ONE parenting book that has all the answers!!!

   I am home today and spring cleaning has begun full steam in our house.  Cleaning Amaya's room is a bit sickening as you see how much of her stuff was never opened, maybe being an only child is not such a good thing!!!!  We are going to take a bunch of stuff to the next garage sale we can and try to sell everything.  Seeing as Kaivon and I now owe our savings like a billion dollars this will be a good idea!  Here's to spring cleaning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment